So we solved the iAd problem and are moving on.
Game Modes, there are 5 of them:
1) Demo: This has replaced the “jump games” and is designed to help the new player navigate the game and have fun. Will NOT report any scores to Game Center. We probably will report achievements though.
2) 5-Jump Challenge: Restricted to just 5 jumps, make the most money you can.
3) 10-Jump Challenge: Restricted to 10 jumps, make the most money you can.
4) 25-Jump Challenge: Restricted to 25 jumps, make the most money you can.
5) Explorer: This is basically the original style game where the goal is to make enough to purchase a moon and retire to it.
I should clarify; modes 3, 4 and 5 are only available through In-App Purchase (IAP).
Designing things is a challenge. I’m trying to make each section (Starbase, Spacedock, Stellar,etc) have the most used controls, but to also have it look good too.
Status: Almost ready for some actual play testing.
Feb 4, 2011 6:26 AM